BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 24, 2010

What We Say Will Reflects Ourselves!!!


Our life on earth is made with a variety of attitudes and behaviors. Sometimes some people will judge a person by speech or the way they dress. So people will judge us with impunity. We cannot define a person by the naked eye alone but before we know someone we cannot judge with as they liberally. I am just a normal human being and I will judge a person through conversation and ways of life. Sometimes what we judge is correct, and sometimes what we judge is wrong. Like me too, many people judge me a fierce and violent, but in fact I am a kind and helpful to anyone. So we must be careful if you want to judge it. We also need to keep control or limits our conversations so that people do not label us a "bad mouth".hehehe.. Respect for all those around you so people will respect you.

0 comments: